Sunday, October 19, 2014

Friends Having Fun Swaps…..seeing spots!

My partner for this swap was Claire and since she’s emailed me saying my parcel has arrived safely at her house and she loves what I made for her I thought I’d pop a couple of photo’s of what I made her on here.

DSCF7924

First up was this table topper I made as the main gift although Claire tells me it’s never going to see a table as it’s way too good to get food spilt on it and she is in the process of making it into a wall hanging for her sewing room…..hey I’m just happy and relieved she loves it LOL….

I also sent Claire a few goodies to go with her main gift these included.……

DSCF7928

A spotty Rosalie Quinlan pre-printed stitchery, a spotty notebook, a mini charm pack of Miss Kate as I know how much she loves her Bonnie and Camille fabrics and of course I had to add some blue and white M & M’s too with the theme as well as a box of smarties both without nuts or fruit just the way Claire likes her choccies. Thanks for being my partner in this swap Claire and hopefully I’ll get to see how my table topper turned wall hanging looks hanging on your wall real soon.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Barb that table topper is absolutely gorgeous,love it,well done on a beautifully put together spotty dotty swap parcel for Claire,awesome goodies my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful parcel put together.... such a pretty blue and beautiful design
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That table topper is gorgeous Barb! You put together a lovely parcel. Lucky Claire! I think it was very good of M&Ms and Smarties to be in spotty form just for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely table topper Barb. I'd be like Claire and wouldn't want to get it dirty. What a great idea hanging it in her sewing room. You put together a lovely parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.....and WOW.......love the table topper...awesome parcel Barb. lucky Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the table topper,looks fantastic. Gorgeous parcel !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...