Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Lovely Dredsen Arrived!

Yum and double Yum! Pretty parcels arrived on my doorstep from our lovely Christine
Inside...
A gorgeous table centre with a beautifully stitched centre. I adore the fabrics! Christine also spoiled me with chokkie, threads and the sweetest china tag with a bluebird on it ( you know how I love a tag and birdies)
The centre looks lovely in my little sitting room.
Doesn't it look beautiful. Thank you and big hugs Christine. I am just thrilled with my lovely gifts. It will be lovely to think of you when I curl up here with my coffee and look at my table centre.
Thanks to Peg and Shez for all your hard work in organising this lovely swap.
Blessings Michelle xxx

8 comments:

  1. it is so much fun seeing these parcels arriving and lucky you Michelle that table topper is gorgeous,well done Christine on a wonderful swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swap is just the best what wonderful gifts are bring made. Great job Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts and a beautifully made dresden. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely table topper... love those colours and how the quilting highlights it ....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your table topper (along with the chocolate) Michelle. I hope you love it as much as I loved making it for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh so pretty... All the dresdens are wonderful and all a little different. This has been a great swap idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dresden table topper. Fantastic swap and so many gorgeous dresdens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Dresden topper from Christine, Michelle. Looks gorgeous on your table

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...