Saturday, December 24, 2016


It is a magical time of the year isn't it......

Some of the magic that has been in my house from Cheryll....

Pattern and kit for Christmas Ornies - I wont have any escuse not to have some done in time for next year!! they are adorable too.....


... and this lovely NOEL banner - which is already up and hanging in the house..... beautifully made too..... love it....


yesterday was plum pudding day and I love this cushion..... it's just perfect and happy and of course beautifully made..... Cheryll is the queen of applique I have discovered!


haha.... I love these knitted puddings - they came in a drawer organiser....

there are boys in the house - these are round ..... so they have had a bit of tossing about already but they are just perfect and soft and calorie free.... I love them...


Thanks so much Cheryll...... I love my gifts..... 

Righto, ham baking day today......  and I have today's gift to open and then one more for tommorrow.... this has been so fun and I have been enormously spoilt .... thanks xxxx

Have a wonderful day tommorrow everyone, very special friends you are....

Hugz from Fiona......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona ,wow what awesome gifts you have received from Chez and i agree she is the applique queen her work is so perfect and neat ,have fun with your new goodies my friend and well done Chez xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...