Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Thanks .........

 .... to Peg and Shez for hosting this year... what a lot of fun we have had ....  you are both much appreciated and loved....

.... and as for my Christmas secret swapper Cheryll who has spoilt me rotten!!!


 On Christmas Eve I unwrapped this lovely snowman wallhanging and ornament....


... haha... look at those cheeky faces...


... snowmen were just what I needed to help cool down on hot Queensland Christmas....



Christmas Day brought out this stunning sewing bag.....


with heaps of pockets for projects and the wherewithall one needs to carry around....


inside was a storage box for thread - you never have enough places to hide thread do you?

... and a lovely little pink hoop..... I always use a hoop so it's great to have a spare in the bag for those times I am forgetful!


I am flabbergasted at these lovely presents... thanks so much Cheryll..... I wish I could give you a big big hug in real.....

Thanks everyone in this group.....  you are all wonderful and it's been a fun year.....

Hugz from Fiona....

3 comments:

  1. wow Fiona,such awesome gifts from Chez,oh those snowmen are so cute and the bag is such a terrific idea,enjoy my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are totally amazing....and this group....awesome xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were happy with my gift selection Fiona...
    And Peg... I love mine... will post about it asap... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...