Monday, December 29, 2014

My parcels from Shez....

I am late in posting my last couple of parcels from Shez... apologies... I do love them Shez...

On Christmas Eve this gorgeous snowman arrived... if I remember rightly he is called Walter and designed by Michelle???

He is really charming and has been hanging up since arriving here....


On Christmas Day I opened this lovely lovely mini hanging...
(it looks like a Gail pan design??)

I love it... so much beautiful stitching and finishing off ....


... looked wonderful on my stand too....


I so enjoyed having so many hand made decorations for Christmas .... so I know these will be used year after year to adorn my house... as well as the many others from Shez in these parcels...

Thanks again Shez, wonderful gifties and thanks to both Peg and Shez for organising this all for us.... has been SUCH fun....

Amazing parcels from all of you ... sorry I haven't been commenting... xx

Hugz

7 comments:

  1. Walter looks very handsome in his top hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching on the wall hanging... Love the thread. So glad you get to have a Walter at your house! Well done Shez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both adorable. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shez sure knows how to spoil :) gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such adorable decorations! You have some talented friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...