Sunday, December 21, 2014

Stitching Happiness!

I am having such a wonderful time opening my gorgeous parcels from Cheryll.
My parcel selection is random but sometimes things just seem to work together.
This is what happened when I open a Saturday and a Sunday parcel together this afternoon.


I opened the one on the left first and then was so surprised to see that lovely spotty fabric in the second package.
Time to see inside.






This lovely bag is made so beautifully and has wonderful embroidery on the front. As you can see the contents are lovely. How perfect to have the pin cushion and scissors ready to start work with the lovely threads.
I need to start stitching something!!
When I show you the next picture you will understand what I mean about packages selected at random working together.




All these wonderful goodies go perfectly with the sewing bag and I have some lovely fabric to play with. What did I say about getting on with some stitching? Look at those hexie papers and the ric-rac. I am also planning a project for the stars and it won't take long to play with  the Cosmo thread.

Thank you again Cheryll. I am enjoying every package you have put together for me.




5 comments:

  1. Wow Karen you have received some gorgeous gifts from Chez,can't wait to see what you make,enjoy your goodies my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lovely package for you to play with...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those goodies will keep you busy, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm HaPPy now I know YOU are HappY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...