Wednesday, July 22, 2015

All the Way from the Snow!

I am a very spoilt girl......this gorgeous parcel arrived at my house....
and it did come from the snow..Kate my lovely partner said so on the package but LOOK at what was on the inside.
I just adore my new ruler cover....
So gorgeous!!! The flap has needle punch which I have never tried...so beautifully done. You are so clever Kate! Isn't it just gorgeous!
Kate also spoilt me as you could tell with chookies galore...Yum! Which may or may not still be in existence??? A very pretty notepad..
and one of Chookyblue's beautiful cards...
Thank you dear Kate. It was a gorgeous parcel...LOVE LOVE LOVE it xxxx My ruler is very happy snug in it's new pretty cover.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle you have an amazing new ruler cover,I love it,love the tape measure on it as well,well done Kate on a beautiful swap parcel,enjoy your new goodies Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....that is awesome.....wow lucky you Michelle.....xxx great job Miss Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really so lovely especially with the needle punch on it. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it Michelle, it is always a worry wondering if you have made just the right thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic, love that needlepunching touch to it....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful Michelle...and Kate is so clever. 👍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...