Sunday, July 19, 2015

APOLOGIES

 I am bowing my head in shame as I am a tad bit late sending my ruler cover to Keryn. I am soooo sorry Keryn, and I am sure you have worked out who is the bad girl by now . I am definitely Express Posting yours tomorrow. My excuse is that I was overseas for the whole month of June and despite starting it before I left I still didn't get it finished in time. Hubby had man flu and then I got a bad head cold . I have received mine from Barb but have not opened it yet as I feel I should wait until Keryn gets hers. So, sorry Barb for not putting any pics up yet. Now I am off to flog myself.

6 comments:

  1. Stop flogging yourself Ondrea, life and illness get in everyone's way at one time or another and I'm sure Keryn totally understands this.....so be gentle with yourself my friend and open my parcel to you when you know Keryn has received hers I'm happy for you to do this if that's what you want to do :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ondrea it's fine Keryn knows it's on it's way,don't worry my friend ,open and enjoy Barbs parcel,as Barb said we all know that life gets in the way sometimes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear O ....It will be at k"s place before you know it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to all of us at times Ondrea, even when we have the best of intentions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there Ondrea... most of us have at one time or another.... it keeps the suspense going... heeheee...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls you are all such angels. I Express posted it today so she shall get it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...