Sunday, July 19, 2015

Spoilt by Carol

Carol hand delivered my gorgeous parcel to me on Saturday at a stitching day. What a lovely surprise and to say I was thoroughly spoilt was an understatement.
How gorgeous is my ruler bag and in beautiful French General fabrics that I love with a very cute Gail Pan design on front. Will easily fit my 12 inch ruler and lots of other things as well.
Carol had also made me not one but two great design boards.  You know when you are trying to get applique pieces to the ironing board without losing them - well this will be perfect. It has wadding on the top so the pieces nothing moves while you iron it on.
And in that lovely red and white spotted bowl is rum balls - not your ordinary everyday rum balls, but Tim Tam rumballs.  Needless to say these did not last very long.Tthey were amazing.  Carol loved my fantastic parcel, thankyou so very much. My bag will get LOTS of use - just love it, as will my design boards.  Very spoilt indeed

9 comments:

  1. wow Cheryl you got such amazing gifts,i love that bag,Carol has done an amazing job,Carol asked if we tried the rum balls on the way home,i said we were still so full from all the lovely food we had for the day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep you too have been super spoilt by Carol....how gorgeous are your gifts.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag Cheryl...love the design boards too. Tim tam balls...oh yum! Well done Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely parcel put together by Carol.... and so great to get it hand delivered too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Cheryl love the fabric..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol has put together a lovely spoilt parcel ...looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is a lovely ruler cover and very pretty. Love the bowl of yummies too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...