Sunday, July 19, 2015

oh my... oh my....

Well, I actually opened my parcel on Friday as I was going on retreat and knew I would make use of my new ruler holder....

My parcel was from Cheryl... and I just LOVE what she sent...

well.... firstly it wasn't just a ruler holder but all sorts of other lovely goodies... country garden threads in two delicious colours, chocolate in one delicious flavour and wonderful peanuts ... I love a salty peanut .... and of course the ruler holder.... a huge long one....


 ... which is decorated on both sides.... this ladybug panel is a pocket


... a close up of one of the stitcheries on the front...


... and the other one....  aren't they just beautiful?


and here is my ruler holder with my 22" ruler and my 12" ruler.... my little 6" ruler fits fine in the pocket too...


.... needless to say I was thoroughly complimented on my ruler bag.... not only practical but now my rulers are well protected as there is padded wadding throughout...


Thanks so much Cheryl, it's just perfect, I love the colours and those beautiful stitcheries ....

Thanks to Peg and Shez for sorting out this lovely swap too.....

Love everyone in this lovely group....


9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Lovely work from Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How beautiful is that! Lots of other goodies there too I see. Enjoy .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Fiona,Cheryl has made you a beautiful ruler holder,I love it ,enjoy all your gorgeous goodies,great swap parcel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona what an beautiful haul of goodies from the generous and talented Cheryl. Best I don't come to visit you cause like the ad says "We pinch it"........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just scrumptious Fiona! Cheryl is a wonderful swap partner and very talented :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Bubz ... Yep you have truly been spoilt .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked it Fiona. Thoroughly enjoyed putting this parcel together for you and glad it has come into good use already

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Fiona,I love that ruler cover Cheryl made ,what a wonderful parcel ,enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...