Sunday, July 19, 2015

FHF Ruler Swap….

DSCF9012

This parcel was waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Friday form Mel so I only had to endure one sleep before I could open it without too much temptation LOL….

DSCF9015

This is what I opened up yesterday after being a good girl and doing all my chores, the washing the dreaded grocery shopping etc…. and then I couldn’t take a photo till now as my camera decided to not work and I wanted a daylight photo to show of how utterly beautiful my swap items were….DUH! slaps forehead, after recharging it overnight I could finally take a photo of all my gorgeous goodies from my lovely partner Mel and finally do a blog post!

Mel certainly spoilt me with not one pouch but two, one for my 12” ruler and the smaller one for my rotary cutter and then to top it off she added a super cute bundle of matching fabric and a yummy tin of buttons!! Thanks you Mel you certainly brightened up my week and put a huge smile on my face Smile

If you want to see what everyone else received in this swap pop over to FHF swaps and have a look for yourself……I am as soon as I make myself another cuppa Smile

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful gifts from Mel,love them all,enjoy your new goodies Barb and I hope you enjoy your Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel always does such beautiful gifts, she is talented and generous, enjoy Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a perfect gift to receive...then open...then enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Barb. Well done Mel..lovely parcel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely parcel from Mel.... I love the extra bag for the rotary cutter...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...