Saturday, July 18, 2015

No More Bubble Wrap!

No more bubble wrap for my 16½, 12½ or 8 inch rulers. 
Chez has made me the most beautiful bag to hold all three!
 The front of the bag. The main part of the bag is for my 16½ inch ruler.
 
 The front pocket holds my 8 inch ruler.
 The back pocket holds my 12½ inch one.
 Chez also sent me some lovely extra goodies. 
A tape measure/scissors set, DMC threads, cute little wooden buttons, a magnetic needle holder, choccies and a pack of Thangles. I've never used those before so this should be fun.

Thank you Chez for my wonderful ruler bag. You have certainly spoilt me.
Thank you also to Shez and Peg for organising our fun swap.
Can't wait to see what everyone else received!

7 comments:

  1. Wow.....double wow....you have been so very spoilt by our Dory....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag Christine, Cheryll did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job...you're all set now Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea and so pretty. Lotza lovely things. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea making a bag for your ruler, love the embellishment on the front with the stitched "C"....enjoy! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty bag and perfect for you... lovely extra's... like finding treasures
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...