Wednesday, December 23, 2015

a bit overwhelmed...

.... with all my lovely goodies from Marc...

this bag had a book and sweet bird tag (which is on my tree now)


.. such an interesting books - appliqued pieces on background to give the effect of a mosaic tile....
there are several different patterns but this one caught my attention...


... also a lovely little sewing folder.... just so very sweet...


... and full of pockets filled with goodies inside...


... including this minute needlecase.... it's just so gorgeous....


.. thanks so much Marc... you have really spoilt me again... oh gosh I love that teeny weeny needlecase! haha

Hugz to all...xx

5 comments:

  1. oh my Fiona,what wonderful gifts from Marc,you sure are spoilt my friend and you deserve to be,enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty gifts.....I can hear your mind ticking over already lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...