Sunday, December 20, 2015

More Lovely Gifts from Fiona

Time to show you some more of my lovely gifts from Fiona -

Days 4, 5 and 6 included these wonderful goodies - a small thread catcher for my sewing bag and a larger one for beside my chair and a lovely scissor case that has enough pockets to not only hold scissors, but needles, threads, etc.  Next were some lovely xmas serviettes and xmas scatters and Day 6 was the most beautiful book mark, the cutest purse and a lovely board to hold blocks.  thankyou Fiona for spoiling me with such wonderful gifts

6 comments:

  1. Wow such wonderful gifts Fiona has put together for you Cheryl,enjoy my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovelies on show...
    Ho Ho Ho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am becoming overwhelmed looking at everyone's beautiful gifts. Yours are no exception. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...