Thursday, December 17, 2015

What Fun I Have Been Having

It is such fun opening a parcel every morning with my breakfast.  this is what I have received from lovely Fiona for the first three days -
Day 1 was some lovely xmas cards, Day 2 a very cute chook (who fits in right at home with my others) made from selvedges and the most gorgeous snowman decoration for my tree, and Day 3 this wonderful bottle bag (it will get lots of use this week and next with all my comings and goings) and a lovely Hatched and Patched notebook.  Can you see the gorgeous tags on each parcel - like little quilts and they depict the 12 days of Christmas.  Very spoilt - loving my wonderful gifts, thankyou Fiona.   Back with more in a couple of days. Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Wow Cheryl they are gorgeous gifts from Fiona,enjoy my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pressies...that frosty is very you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful lot of pressies there. The tags are rather special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have filled the bottle bag but wasn't too sure about it surviving the journey!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...