Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Names so Far for Christmas Swap next year (2016)


Peg and i have decided to leave it at 12 gifts as you will have just over 12 months to get your parcel ready and if you are mindful of the weight of things that you either make or buy the postage wont be expensive.
This is such a fun swap opening up a gift each day for 12 days leading up to xmas day.

Names that i have so far for our Christmas swap next year are
Barb
Cheryll (Dory)
Cheryl
Fiona
Michelle
Peg
Shez
Carol
Marc

And the no's that i have are
Keryn
Ondrea
Christine
Mel
Kate

Thankyou everyone i have heard back from everyone so i will get the names to you shortly for your partners next year,hope you all have a wonderful day.
Cheers S & P xx

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great to me....I am in...love the Christmas swap xxx Thanks for the organisation girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course put my name in.... I love this swap group...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to making lots of items during 2016....ooooohh wonder who my partner will be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't think I'm abandoning you all. I just want to spend some time making larger quilts and things for myself and my family next year. I'll look forward to seeing what you all get up to. I wonder what swaps Shez and Peg have in mind! Hugs, Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologise for taking a break next year . I really have enjoyed it all but need to take time to finish off the endless supply of projects taking up a lot of room. I still haven't completed a Christmas quilt I started over 2 Christmases ago.I shall, however, be stalking you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...