Thursday, December 24, 2015

MORE, MORE, MORE

Sorry I haven't posted for 2 days but I think everyone is probably as busy as I am, perhaps even more so.  On  Tuesday and Wednesday I received these 3 items. The cutest Santa and a lovely hand painted piece which has stirred up my creative brain cells. I looove this gorgeous Christmas tin and it even contains an assortment of yummies.


 
 
Today's gift is some organic Rooibus tea. Just perfect to accompany my mug and bikkies.
 
 
 
 
The big day is tomorrow and the last gift is looking quite inviting but I shall be patient, I promise.
 
 
     

2 comments:

  1. such beautiful goodies you have received Ondrea,enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely goodeis Ondrea... such fun
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...