Sunday, December 27, 2015

More Spoiling from Fiona

I meant to do this before Christmas, but not sure where the last few days went. 
I have so loved the gorgeous goodies Fiona has sent me.  Day 7 was a lovely photo frame (always handy for grandie photos) and a beautiful teacup thread catcher, and then Day 8 was a lovely set of cheese knives, a lovely "Born to Quilt" scissor keep brooch and a cute little mouse drawstring bag which fits my little LED light in perfectly.


Wow - loved these gorgeous goodies too. Day 9 on the left was the most beautiful heavy cloth bag which unfolds to a wonderful shopping bag - love it, thankyou Fiona.  Underneath is a gorgeous little decoration, and I do apologise that the photo is not very clear.  Day 10 was this most beautiful little table centre - perfect for my coffee table, a lovely handmade dishcloth and teatowel.

Day 11 was this wonderful cotton reel holder with lovely sewing machine top.  I didn't have one of these Fiona, so will be just perfect.

And for Christmas Day this most wonderful snowman wallhanging - just gorgeous and just "me". thankyou so very much Fiona - just love it.
A little close-up.  Thankyou Fiona for all my wonderful gifts. you have well and truly spoilt me. Thankyou to Peg and Shez too for organising our fun swap.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...