Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Spoilt beyond belief

I was totally, completely and utterly spoilt by wonderful Barb.
She very kindly allowed me to keep all my presents to open on Christmas morning and luckily I had done that before I ended up in an ambulance and off to hospital again.
Thank you so much Barb for your friendship, kindness and the most wonderful bundle of goodies.  I'm having a break from being online but I'll show them all in all their glorious detail when I resume blogging in the new year.
Sending much love to all of you
Mel
xx
Big, big thanks too, to wonderful Shez and Peg for organising this fabulous group of swapping friends.  I'm taking a swap break next year to attempt to finish my huge numbers of WIPs but I'll certainly enjoy keeping an eye on everything you all share.

5 comments:

  1. Wow such beautiful gifts,enjoy your break Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you loved them Mel, enjoy your break and just take care of yourself :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic Mel.... have a good break xx
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! Are you okay Mel??? Love all your gifites that Barb gave you. HOpe everything is okay. Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by..we appreciate your comment...